Tuesday, September 23, 2008

About Ramadan


Dear Ali,
How are you ? I’m fine , I write this letter to tell you about Ramadan the month of the holy Quran. In Ramadan people do a lot of nice things like visiting their family and staying out until midnight .Also they play volleyball for a late time in the night . People will go to the malls after they end their food and some of them stay at home watching TV because they show many nice TV series .

About me and what I do in Ramadan I usually wake up about 7:15 am and be ready to go to the college , and I arrive there and start my classes at 9am until 2:35 pm and then I go back to home and take a nap until the sun set to start eating again . After I finish I pray and watch the TV for a few hours and then I go out with my friends .

The last thing that I want to tell you about is what does Ramadan mean to me . It mint a lot for me or people also , for me it’s a holy month that the paradise doors come open and the hell doors are closed . In this month I pray and read Quran a lot , Sometimes I stay a lot of time in the mosque reading the Quran.

I wait to hear from you again .
See you .
Faisal


No comments: